Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One down 39 to go!

I admit it, I almost welshed on the exercise thing on day one. I left work and for some reason I was beat. I met my best friend for a little shopping, right across the street from the gym, and said forget it, I am going to go home and a do a exercise tape. Thinking in my head I am not feeling it at all.

Well I thought about where I want to be this time next month and the goals I have set for myself (working on losing my next 5%) and I can't do it procrastinating.

So, off to the gym I went. I am so glad I did. I felt so much better afterwards. Yes I am still beat, but its a good tired. A, I did something good for myself tired. A, I know I ate that slice of cheese danish I should not have kinda tired.

With that said, I am off to watch biggest loser and then to bed.

No comments: