Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting into the Groove!

Yes, i am finding my Groove. I exercised today also. Yes, I am on my way. The best part, I didn't have to fight myself about it. I set my schedule in my head on my way home and I followed through, and that was that.

I can't wait to see the inches start to melt off of again. Also, bonus I went online and registered for the 5K. So it is official I am doing it. This is making me work even harder, to build up my Stamina. I also ordered the shirt one size smaller then I wear now as extra motivation.

Now off to finish watching The Biggest Loser.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Stephany - you won the Country Bob's sauce drawing!

Please send me an email at javaqueen01 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)

so that I can get your contact info to give to the company so you can receive your free product!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you set your schedule in your mind and did it, especially after work.
I also run for exercise and have run in many 5K's, I like the competition and it motivates me to keep running. Great job!!

* said...

Hope the past week was a good one for you.

The Fat Foreigner said...

Sounds like you've had a good day, I hope the motivation stays with you!

Felicia said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge!

Best wishes to you on your journey!

*huggles*
=0)