Sunday, February 8, 2009

Talk about Motivation!

Well, I maintained this week. I will take it. It beats a gain. I went to the doctor this past week (Cardiologist) and she really yelled at me. I had gained 4 pounds since my last visit and gained 1 inch on my waist. This after working my ass off to get it to 38. I go back to the doctor in April. She told me I have to have lost 12 pounds by my next visit and get that inch back off my waist.

I admit I was pissed. I sat and thought how is that possible? Can I really do it? Then I took a look at how long it took me to lose 1 inch off of my waist. It took me 4 weeks to do it. So, I am saying yes its possible. So I am not too much worried about that. I am going to stay more focused on getting as close to 12 pounds as I can.

After telling my best friend my plight, she thought of the brilliant idea of making it a challenge. I thought, she is the best. Her goal to get under 200. So here goes and wish us both good luck.

No comments: