Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I need to eat more veggies!

Well went to a nutritionist today per pushing from my cardiologist. I was kinda down because I have been working out and doing my WW and its working. I was thinking here comes the monkey wrench. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. She encouraged me to stay on WW. I logged on while I was there and we went over my past food logs and she told me I am just not eating enough veggies and dairy. That was it. She didn't even weigh me. Said to stick to what I was doing and we would meet once a month to go over my food logs and I have to show her my WI book from weight watchers. That was it in a nutshell. So I am going to go the grocery store and stock up on veggies. I am really pumped up now. I have all the pieces in place. Also, I already went to the gym today. But I am not stopping there, I will be going for a walk later on after dinner.

Thanks to all that welcomed me to the Weight Loss Challenge and to anyone that is following my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Healthy You Challenge! And I'm glad the meeting with the nutritionist went well - I think we could probably all stand to eat more veggies.

Joania said...

That's awesome. Congrats...good luck with the veggies. Keep it up!!

Jennifer said...

I hope you dont mind if I follow your blog. Good luck with everything