Saturday, June 7, 2008

Trainer Day!

Met with the trainer for this first time today. She is awesome. Not too pushy and gave me a lot of kudos on what I have accomplished so far. It was just what I needed. My hubby is still not happy with my decision to get the weight off and it is being hard just being around him. He makes a comment about it on a daily basis now. At first I thought he was joking, but I see that he is not. I really think it comes from him being insecure. But not my problem, its his. I don't think he realizes that he really is pushing me. When he gets on his soapbox, I leave and go to the gym or go walking and that is just bringing me closer to my goal.

Back to my trainer, did I say she was awesome. She said I need to workout 5 days a week. I will do water aerobics for two days and the other three I will do cardio and abdominal exercises. She put me on the machine and it kicked my butt. I have to do 3 sets of twelve. I did it and I now feel it. I have to that every other day.

I am so excited now. She told me not to be discouraged about the scale, focus on my body and how that looks and that is what I am going to do.

Well weigh in is tomorrow and I am not nervous or anything. I might be down, I might be up, but I will be okay with either one. I know that I am following the program and I am exercising and I am wearing smaller clothes and overall that will keep me motivated.

Stef

No comments: