Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Feeling Great!

Yes, I am feeling great today. I went for a 45 minute brisk walk after dinner. For dinner I had 6 turkey meatballs, a cup of egg noodles and heinz fat free gravy with peppers and onions. Awesome meal and low in points. The meatballs were only 4 points. I was just in the grocery store and it just came in my head to cook this. I have been eating tuna fish everyday for lunch and sometime of seafood every other day for dinner. I realize after looking at my past menus I don't eat much fish or shrimp. So I am trying to incorporate more of that in my diet. Not doing it to see results on the scale, but making a lifestyle change for me.

I learn something new everyday in this journey. I am going through this with an open mind. I don't know everything. If I did, I would not be obese.

Stef

No comments: