Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's Me!

Several days ago, I posted the topic that was in my WW meeting. It was Roadblock and distractions. MZFIT asked me to give a little bit more insight into that. Well I have thought about it for and thought about it and my main roadblock and distraction is "ME". I control my weight loss destiny. I control what goes in my mouth and wether or not I excercise. This said I got my butt into gear today and pushed myself when I worked out this morning. MZFIT, I would like to say thanks for making look at this issue a little more closely than I was.

I watch the tv show, I lost it and it amazes me at how some of these people are on WW and how quickly they lost the weight, but when I think back on it, they all went about it the same way.
They made losing weight a priority and they did not go about it half ass. They exercised daily (and still do) and are very conscious about what they eat. They were fed up and put themselves first. I realize I have not done this. Yes, I am in the game, but I am not in the game fully. As of today, I am putting myself first and I am getting into the game completely.

I will exercise daily, I will make better food choices and I will stop the excuses. I have 64 more pounds to lose until I reach my goal. I vow to do everything in my power to make better lifestyle decisions to bring myself closer to where I want to be.

Stef

No comments: