Sunday, June 15, 2008

Second WI

I was down another .4 at weigh in this week. I am happy with that. I am happy with anything the scale says, only because it is not my main focus anymore.

I can fit into XL shirts and I can't fit size 24's anymore, that is progress. I am on my way to my summer goal. My goal for the summer is to be in a size 18 by Labor Day and I am pushing for that.

Had a awesome meeting. The leader talked about roadblocks and distractions and such. It really got me to thinking about my eating habits in the evening. I am going to have to get better control of them. A lady made lifetime today and brought in her before picture, I was amazed and inspired at the same time. She was roughly my size and she is like a size 8 now. She looks like a complete different person. I am soo looking forward to that.

Well off to finish dinner (chops and green beans) and to workout.

Stef

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh are we gonna get more on the roadblocks?

their suggestions? your insights?

MizFit

Weight Loss Reviews said...

Thank you so very much for your story. It was truly an inspiration. I hope mine is also. Please feel free to view it at blogger.com Weight Loss Reviews.

We folks with this particular problem need all the help we can get. Thanks again and God Bless.