Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pushing Myself!

Well I have been doing good exercise wise, not so good with the food. I have been pushing myself. I realize that I try and hold back, so this week I am not taking my second water aerobis class and I am going to hit the treadmill. I need a better workout and this will do it. I actually did something called the 10 10 10 workout last night. I liked it. It really pushed me. My abs were screaming and shaking (lol). My body is probably like what is she doing to me.

I am going to try and do better on the food. I have 3 days until weigh in. I had a compliment yesterday. One of co-workers told me that "The working out is really paying off". In my mind I was like "yeah" that is what I am talking about. It feels so good to finally see a payoff on this.

It has a been a long journey and I am not even halfway there. I have a long way to go, but I will get there. I am not stopping until I get there and even then I will always be on WW. I will always attend meetings ( I just won't have to pay). That itself is pushing me. $39.95 is not breaking the bank, but to not have to pay it. I can't wait.

Stef

No comments: