Sunday, November 8, 2015

Mindless eating

I am coming off such a high from this weekend and some lows.  I always knew I was over weight, morbidly obese even, but never saw it as a big hindrance. Yes, I know it did get in the way of me doing some things, but never like it smacked me in the face this weekend.

My sister had a party celebrating her 45th birthday and I walked the entire mall and could not find tights to fit me. Yeah, they had plus size tights, just not my plus size.  I was crushed, my feelings were hurt and I was devastated, but most of all embarrassed.  My poor husband walked the mall with me and never said a word. I think the expression on my face said it all.

This is another wake up call to stop the mindless eating and start the eating to live. Start the exercising to live. Why, because I want to live.

Signed,
Not giving up.

Ciao

No comments: