Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thinking instead of just eating.

I am in such a good mood. I could not finish my plate. That has been happening more and more. I am listening to my body and getting to a comfortable place with my eating. I am not piling food on top of food on my plate. I am balancing out my portions and I am liking it. I noticed that I used to eat past my place of comfortable on to a place of being "stuffed", which we all know is not a good feeling.

I am also noticing that because I have started this journey over (again), I am very, how do I say it, emotional about it. I am letting things people do and say bother me in reference to what I can and can't accomplish. Yes, people your biggest supporters can also be your worst critics.  I don't think they intend to do it, just that some people don't realize just because you think it you don't have to say it. I am guilty of that sometimes myself. 

Sometimes I sit and visualize a smaller me or I remember a past me that was a different size and I think, I can be that girl. I am going to be that girl. No one can do it for me. I have to do it for myself.
I didn't get to this size over night and it is not going to go away over night. I will have set backs. I will have struggles, but I will NOT give up on ME.

Well nighty night

Ciao

No comments: