Monday, November 2, 2015

Life..

So much has happened since my last post. Some good and some bad, but as they say, that is life. Well here I am starting over once again. I have to ask myself why do I keep doing this over and over again. What is my problem?? Why can't I stick with anything and be consistent and get to goal? That is what I am going to spend the next few weeks getting to the bottom of. I have to figure out why and conquer this.

I am back counting my steps, tracking what I eat on myfitness pal and holding myself accountable for my actions. Best of all, I am back blogging. I love writing. It is a passion of mine that I don't indulge in. Why you ask? Well, that is another thing I am going to have to get to the bottom of. I know they say you change as you get older and things rarely stay the same, but I have to ask myself why am I not doing the things I love, the things I enjoy. Why am I always putting everyone first and myself last? 

I will get answers to all these questions. So stick with me, while I figure this here thing called my life out. Enjoy the ride.

Until next time,
Ciao!

No comments: