Wednesday, March 18, 2009

One more gone for Good!

I was down another pound at WI yesterday. WooHoo that is one more pound out of my life for good. On a sad note, I am slowly but surely saying goodbye to my boobs. I have went down another cup size (now a C). I am really going to miss them. As you probably know, now my stomach is looking like I am 8 months pregnant.

I am trying everything imaginable to get rid of this thing. I have the whole muffin top thing. It is horrible. Because I am getting smaller in other places, it seems like it is getting bigger and bigger. I know that it will eventually even itself out, but hey I am impatient. I want it gone now.

Well off to the gym tonight for another workout and onward with the 40 day challenge.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job losing the weight. I know sometimes you don't lose the weight in the areas you want first. Its frustrating. I am not a girl but I struggle with similar issues. I want my stomach as flat as possible. I have noticed if I have more fiber in my diet my stomach shrinks quicker. Just an idea. I have read studies that support that notion.
Emmett