Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A gain. Hey I'll take it!

Went to WI this morning was up .2, and I will take it. Considering how much alcohol I consumed this weekend I was really expecting much more. I guess all the exercise and healthy eating counteracted it. I had a nice time, Friday and I went to a birthday party on Saturday and had a awesome time. Drank a lot (in my standards but I am a light weight), but I never strayed from my healthy eating habits and I exercised all weekend and it was TOM.

I can tell you I was a little disappointed because after I saw it was only.2, I said to myself just think if I didn't drink the alcohol I would have been down for sure, but then I thought hey it will just show up on the scale next week or the next week, but it will show up.

So, I am still in this and I am in it with my eyes wide open. I won't lose this weight overnight, but I will lose it.

No comments: