Sunday, August 3, 2008

Here comes August!

I weighed in today and was down 1.4 pounds. This is what I am talking about. I stuck to my guns this week with my food choices and it showed up on the scale. This coming week I am kicking back up my work outs. My ankle still bothers me a bit, but I am going to have to just suck it up and work through the pain.

At my meeting today we talked a lot about exercise and how you like it in now in comparison to how you felt about it at the beginning of your weight loss journey. No one at all said they loved it from the start. Most everyone had to grow to like or love it.

This had me looking back at my journey and how I am with exercise now. How a year ago exercising or weight loss was not even on my radar and now it is a daily thought. How I actually think about what I am putting in my body and what I am doing to my body.

I am really glad I started this journey. I really am.

No comments: