Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aha Moment!


This week I had a aha moment. I realized that I am not afraid, I am not scared. I think for the longest I was really scared of how my life is going to change when I reach my goal. My issues that my husband has was really a big factor in that. I was really wondering what would happen. Then I had a aha moment or more like a "I will endure" moment. I realize that whatever happens, life goes on.


A lady at my meeting is no longer with her husband. He left because he did not find her attractive anymore, he told her he was only attracted to fuller figured women. I really thought about that in relation to my situation and I thought if it happens it happens. This lady is surviving. She hasn't missed a meeting and hasn't gained either. She misses her former life as she calls it, but this is her new life and she is going to live it to the fullest. She is such an inspiration and you would not believe how many women are going through this same situation.


So with my head held up high and my resolve strengthened, I will endure.


Stef

No comments: