Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy to be back!

Whoever thought I would say I am happy to be back exercising, but hey I am. I have not gained any weight over the last month, but I have gained inches back. My clothes don't fit as loose as they used too. My husband keeps telling me its all in my mind, but this is my body and I know who it looks.

I am getting all geared up for a "Biggest Loser" type weight loss challenge at work. It starts September 1st. All the details have not been worked out, but I am getting pumped up. I know that this is and will always be a lifetime struggle for me, so anything that can make the journey more interesting I am all for it.

Well going to a "Soul Food Fest" tomorrow, and I have already mapped out my food plan for the day and I will have no problem sticking to it. I am looking forward to the concert and believe it or not I am looking forward to weigh in on Sunday.

Until next time.

Stef

No comments: