Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Weight Watchers

Awhile ago I toyed with the idea of joining WW. Well last Thursday I did. I didn't realize how horribly I ate even thinking I was cutting back on calories. I was still way over and I wonder why the scale really wasn't moving.

One thing I notice is I have to get my snacking under control. It is horrible. I am on day 5 being as they say "On Plan" and I am impressed with the New WW.  I get it. It promotes protein and gives you high points for sugary foods. Nice concept. I am enjoying it.

I have made a promise to myself to see this journey through to the end. I have set a mini goal. First mini goal is have lost 10 pounds by March 1st and I am going to hit it.

Until Next Time
Ciao

1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

Aaron
aarongrey112 gmail.com