Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Loving those NSV's.

I didn't realize it has been almost a month since the last time I blogged. I have to do better. I have started back reading and doing a little writing and I am thinking that is where my time is going. I have decided to weight myself twice a month. Once at the beginning and once at the end. I am not going to be a slave to the scale anymore. I am going to measure inches lost, things I am able to do and stuff like that.

I took some 1 month progress pics and although it doesn't look like a lot but I see a small change and I am happy about it. Also, I have had two people who I haven't seen in a while tell me I look like I am shrinking.  Gotta love that.

I am officially back in love with exercise. I missed it. I have started back going to water aerobics and Zumba. I am enjoying creating new food ideas. Plain and simple, I am losing the extra weight and enjoying the journey.

Until next time,

Ciao!

No comments: